Join the anesthesiologists and CAAs of Indiana together to network, learn, and earn CME. Overall goal is to further education of physician anesthesiologists and certified anesthesiologist assistants.
DOWNLOAD THE EVENT BROCHURE
WHEN: Sunday, September 10 | 7AM-4PM ET
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Indianapolis | One South Capitol Ave.
PARKING: Click to view parking options.
Dangers of Dental Anesthesia + Pediatric Anesthesia Update
Rita Agarwal, MD, FAAP, FASA
Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, Stanford University
Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine
Trauma Resuscitation: What Have We Learned in the Last 20 Years?
Thomas E. Grissom, MD, MSIS, FASA, FCCM
Professor, Department of Anesthesiology
R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center
University of Maryland School of Medicine
American Society of Anesthesiologists Update
Donald E. Arnold, MD, FASA
First Vice President, American Society of Anesthesiologists
President, Western Anesthesiology Associates, Inc.
Chair of Anesthesiology, Mercy Hospital
Coaching, Mentoring, and Advising in Anesthesiology
Corinna Yu, MD
Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesia, IUSchool of Medicine
Director of Student Development, Student Affairs, IU School of Medicine
Anesthesiologist I IU Health Adult Academic Health Center
Schedule at a Glance:
- 7:00AM – 12:00PM | Registration Open
- 7:00AM – 2:30PM | Exhibits Available | Poster Presentations
- 7:15AM – 8:00AM | Breakfast
- 7:30AM – 8:15AM | Welcome and ISA Annual Business Meeting
- 8:15AM – 8:30AM | Presentation of ISA Distinguished Service Award to Dr. Sandra Kinsella
- 8:30AM – 9:15 AM | Dangers of Dental Anesthesia (Dr. Rita Agarwal)
- 9:25AM – 10:15AM | Pediatric Anesthesia Update (Dr. Rita Agarwal)
- 10:15AM – 10:45AM | Break
- 10:45AM – 11:30AM | Trauma Resuscitation: What Have We Learned in the Last 20 Years? (Dr. Thomas E. Grissom)
- 11:30AM – 12:15PM | ASA Update (Dr. Donald E. Arnold)
- 12:15PM – 1:00PM | Lunch
- 1:00PM – 1:45PM | Poster Presentations and Walkaround
- 1:45PM – 2:30PM | Coaching, Mentoring, and Advising in Anesthesiology (Dr. Corinna Yu)
- 2:30PM – 3:30PM | Closing Reception & Poster Presentations
- 3:30PM | Meeting Adjourned
ACCREDITATION & DESIGNATION STATEMENTS
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Indiana Society of Anesthesiologists. The ASA is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this activity for 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.